Why do you need to remember to drink water?
First thing in the morning drink 500ml-1000ml of water and remember to keep drinking water throughout the day
- To assist your body to flush out toxins
- To maintain health and integrity of every cell in body
- To increase your energy and motivation
- To prevent dehydration headaches
- To moisturise your skin – improves texture and appearance
- To keep you regular and relieve constipation
- T To lubricate and cushion joints
- To keep the bloodstream liquid enough to flow through blood vessels
Tip: add a squeeze of lemon or lime or a teaspoon apple cider vinegar to support good digestive health.
Fiona Kane, Nutritionist
Informed Health Nutritional Wellbeing Centre
Phone: 4722 2111